* +130 pages including selected transcriptions and arrangements shed light on how to arrange for and improvise with one guitar. The purchase includes Q / A concerning music theory, guitar and improvisation - 3rd revised edition including 'Studies for Electric Guitar: Tone - Theory - Technique'
Guitar techniques and concepts by Jim Hall, Kurt Rosenwinkel, Spanky Alford, Bill Frisell, Jimmy Wyble, Julian Lage [...] applied to modern repertoire and jazz standards.
Gain more sustain for your melodies - arrange tunes for guitar, outline harmonic progressions and improvise economically with one guitar.
20% of the eBook’s proceeds are going towards the initiatives of NAACP Legal Defense Fund. Please check out their needed initiatives: www.naacp.org
- If you already purchased either editions 1 or 2 please send me an email to get your FREE updated copy -
Sheet Music & TAB, Annotations and Exercises, 135 Pages. The PDF-file is send via email on the day of the order (PST), no paper version.
Concepts, etudes and exercises:
- tone consistency
- left and right hand synchronization
- rhythmic ideas
- 'phrasing imprints’ curtesy of players like Joe Pass, Bill Frisell, Jim Hall […]
- 'guitaristic' (re)harmonization concepts
- 'surprising' chords
- melodic minor moves
- neo soul vocabulary
* Also available via ‘Chord Yoga’ bit.ly/32QCuKn Online Learning Platform for Guitar:
eBooks, + 500 pages of transcriptions, exercises, etudes and arrangements, music theory Q&A, including unlimited access to all current and upcoming transcriptions for $5/month
Amazing Grace - Jan Jakut (solo)
Studies for electric guitar: Tone - Technique - Theory
Neo Soul Guitar 101 - 2nd Edition
Kurt Rosenwinkel - Improvisation Blues (2004) preorder
Bill Frisell - transcriptions (preorder)
Nobody's Fault But Mine - Bill Frisell (solo)
How Do You Sleep? - George Harrison (Slide Guitar)
(Jazz) Guitar 101
Hendrix Study for Electric Guitar
Red River Valley - Bill Frisell (solo)
Bill Frisell Solo & Duo Performances
Embraceable You - Bill Frisell (solo) transcription
Shenandoah - Bill Frisell (revised transcription)
St. Louis Blues - Bill Frisell (solo) transcription
Small Town - Bill Frisell ("Small Town" - ECM 2017)
Music IS: "Rambler" "Made To Shine" "Ron Carter"
Arranging Pop Tunes for Fingerstyle Guitar
Chord Melody Phrases (1)
Solo Etudes - play guitar differently
Modal Subversions: Nirvana
Variation on Little Wing
Chord-Melody Study "Stella by Starlight" (Voicings and Negative Harmony)
Modal Subversions: Soundgarden
Beach Boys - Reharmonized
Variation on Penny Lane
"Ron Carter" from Bill Frisell - Music IS
"Made to Shine" from Bill Frisell - Music IS
"Rambler" (alternate version) from Bill Frisell - Music IS
"Autumn Leaves" - Bill Frisell, Bob Bain & Dennis Budimir (transcription)
Lines for "All The Things You Are"
Gershwin's Chords for "Summertime"